Saturday 9 July 2011

Cotswolds!

Last weekend a group of friends and I ventured out of London to the fabulous Cotswolds. It was my first time visiting and I can see why it's so popular. It was the rural countryside I had hoped for with it's little brick walls and with it taking under two hours to get there from London it's a great location for a weekend away.

We stayed at the Lower Mill Estate a vacation rental place within an natural reserve and our back garden overlooked a beautiful lake. If you are looking to escape the city I couldn't recommend a better place. The nights our the quietest I've ever heard and during the day there is a spa for treatments and an in door and out door swimming pool and gym. Once we used the facilities in the morning we rented bikes and rode through the countryside, stopping at country pubs at most opportunities.

It was an idyllic weekend, we had garden bbqs and spa treatments I couldn't have been more relaxed and calm. Note though if your are interested in the Lower Mill Estate it has a noise restriction at 11:00pm. Which is fine but on a wonderful summer night it would have been nice to have had some drinks and conversation on the deck and due to the neighbours and noise ban we had to go inside, which was disappointing. Don't get me wrong I appreciate no screaming, loud music but to not really be aloud outside at all after eleven on a girl weekend where gossip and vino were the topic of the night it was sad to have to move location.

See link for the house we stayed in http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/cirencester/56361













Don't forget you can now follow me on Bloglovin, Google and Twitter so follow me now!!!

Any fashion questions or questions about my blog email me on dolcevitaoffashion@hotmail.co.uk.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment